How to make fire text effect in PowerPoint
1. Launch PowerPoint
2. Create a completely blank slide and delete text, boxes etc.
3. Draw a rectangle box covering the complete slide (Click on Insert / Shape /select a rectangle box and draw the box)
4. Apply any color if necessary (click on→ Shape Format → Shape Fill → Add Color
5. Double-click in the middle of the shape → Type some text
6. Format text (Format → Font to a larger (100) text type ( Areal Black) color (Yellow)
7. Right-click in the rectangle shape → Cut → Paste as a Picture on the same slide
8. Apply transparent to texts (click on Picture Format → Color → Set Transparent Color→ Bring the pen tool on top of any letter and click on it. Now see the text transparent as below. Texts became white color.
9. Insert a video (Click on Insert→Video…free video clips are available on the internet) and cover the text area
10. Click on ‘Playback → Start → Select “Automatically”
11. Send the video back (right-click and send to back)
12. All done!, Play the slide